Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Linking up with
the pleated poppy blog
for WIWW.....


Blurry Thursday.
Clearly I have something to learn about self-portraits.
Errand running, I think?

dress: Walmart
grey tank: Costco
brown leggings: F21
boots: Rocket Dog, from Boston Store
sweater: Target, little girls section
scarf: local consignment boutique
flower pin: me


Friday and blurry. A trip to the gym and a day spent at home. This is pretty much a version of what I wore all weekend, so there were no weekend photos. Except for Friday night, when two fabulous neighborhood friends and I went out for Mexican. I naturally forgot to take a photo when I looked cute.

yoga pants: TJ Maxx
sweatshirt: my kids school
slippers: Old Navy


Monday.
Volunteering in 1st grade and a trip to the lady part dr.

sweater: Kohls
pants: Max Studio (i think), local consignment boutique
necklace: payless shoe store
bracelets: cannot recall where.
boots: Boston Store


Tuesday.
PTA Meeting.
Pants: ATL, local consignment boutique
white tank: Costco
White ruffly tank: Charlotte Russe
cardi: Target
flower: me
owl pendant: Charlotte Russe
boots: Boston Store

Wednesday. And a grim look on the face.
Volunteering in 1st grade, piano lessons.
Jeans: Guess, local consign. boutique (and they arent too small. i don't know why they look wonky there. my pose, maybe?)
boots: Target
tank: Target
shirt: Kohl's
scarf: local consign. boutique
necklace: Superhero Designs


Clearly I need a lesson in self-portraiture. I look short and stocky and at 5'6", I wouldn't say I am. Huh.

9 comments:

Jenbug said...

Love your Tuesday outfit! Very cute!!

heather said...

Okay, I'm thinking UT has an amazing selection of skinny chick clothes (perhaps workout motivation for me?). Which leads to the 2nd thing...these pics are weird. You are not stocky, you are a skinny girl! maybe the mirror angle? And then third, I need to remember to not make wednesday my yoga pants/who cares what i look like day, so i don't feel badly looking at all your cute outfits! :-)

Paige @ The Wandering Cottage said...

I love Tuesday!

Katri said...

I really like the Max studio pants and the last picture boots. yep :)

Trish said...

Oh yeah, you are the farthest thing from stocky, so you need to adjust something? ;)

Michele said...

I'm stopping by from the Pleated Poppy. I love your Tuesday PTA outfit. I'm a teacher, and I'm so thankful for parents who are involved and helpful. Great week of outfits and cute blog :)

Ally's Corner said...

Love all your outfits very cute!

Karri said...

Thanks, everyone, for stopping by, and thanks for the Tuesday outfit love. I am working on making my way through everyone while working out some PTA kinks we've run into this week. So... thanks!
And yeah...I need to get that mirror mounted, I think. So that I don't look squat. lol.

They call me aggie said...

I had to click on your thumbnail from the Pleated Poppy because your outfit looked so cute.
Well, whaddy know, we have many of the same items of clothing.
Guess my style is pretty cute ;)