Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Another Wednesday, another week of holding myself accountable!

Thursday
I don't even remember what I did, except that it wasn't much? I had to run and buy a pre-paid cellphone for Aidan's trip and pack him, so I was pretty much home all day.

Jeans: White House|Black Market, Shirt: TJ Maxx, Cardi: Target

Friday
It was colder than I can even explain. -12. I went to school in the morning to stuff the Friday folders that go home w/ the kids and then I hunkered down at home with my pinkeye and sewed all day.  Later on, I baby-sat for a bit for some friends of my kids, then I drove carpool for jiu jitsu and then ended up at a neighbor friend's house (her husband was gone too!) for vino and appetizers and socialization. I kept my kids up waaaay past their bedtime. But they were being so good. And eating all the hershey's kisses in the house. Whoops.
Cardi: Target (little girls xl), Shirt: Target, Jeans: Target, Glasses: Prada (Rx...I had pinkeye. woot)
I swear I don't have a potbelly. It just looks that way.

Saturday
After we finally got out of our jammies, we met some friends and went to an afternoon matinee of Yogi Bear (totally cute) and out for Pizza at this crazy local place.
 Jeans: Black House|White Market, layered t-shirts: some obscure teeny-bopper brand: Boston Store, Sweater: Target, necklace: Superhero Designs, Shoes (not shown): Born

SundayFunday
Packers vs. Bears. And I have nuthin'. ha ha.
We had a belated family holiday gathering. Usually the only time I get to see my dad's cousins and my uncles. I was the sole attendee in non-packer wear. But that's me. Fancy.
And all that crap behind me is because we were walking out the door and I was loaning it to my cousin.
sweater dress: Kohls, leggings: Target, black shirt: target, bracelets: Tiffany & Co, & my charm bracelet since I was a kid, flower: Eisley Rae, (its actually a hairclip that goes w/ my daughter's shirt), earrings (woah! earrings!): Lia Sophia, boots: Rampage (read: cheap).

Monday
Kids had off school and my house needed a deep cleaning. We're talking deep.  And a trip to the airport to pick up my Roo.
 Yoga pants: TJ Maxx (Marika, maybe?), tank: Kohls, hoodie: Gap, sneaks: Asics. And look: a ponytail!?

Tuesday
Totally casual. Just came home from the gym and settled in for the day to do some sewing and lots of laundry. Look at the fancy life I lead!
leggings: Target, cardi: Target, tanks: Target, scarf: consignment (because I was friggin' cold), boots: Target

Wednesday 
After the gym, I headed to Target to get a filter for the humidifier. They were out of air filters, but I still managed to drop the requisite $200!
Dress: Target, Leggings: Kohls, tank (that you can't see): Costco, boots: Target, necklace: some store in Chicago, 4 years ago.


As always, linking up with 

the pleated poppy blog

5 comments:

Sara F. said...

You are cracking me up. I love your outfits! Thank God for Target!

Ally's Corner said...

Loving your Tuesday and Wednesday outfit way cute!!!

Michele said...

I'm stopping by from the Pleated Poppy! Cute outfits! I really like the casual Saturday outfit and the Sunday and Wednesday outfit! Great style!!! I also have a hard time getting out of Target for less than $150. I just don't know how things magically seem to make it in my basket. Or at least that's how I explain it to my husband :)

_kArLy[*] said...

okkay, shut up! cutest mom award! love this!
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

beckley said...

um yeah, i'd have to post my bathrobe too many times.

=)