Wednesday, February 02, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Friday
(this is after the gym) and volunteering in the library at the kids school

Blazer- Bisou Bisou (consignment) :: Turtleneck -Target :: Owl necklace- Charlotte Russe :: Pants- BCBGirl :: Pin of sorts- me.

Saturday
Chaperoning Miss N's Daisy field trip to a cute play and grocery shopping (woot).
Sweater- Kohl's :: Turtleneck -Target :: Necklace- Payless Shoe Source :: Jeans- Kohl's :: Boots (that I seem to live in)- Target

Sunday
Sweet Baby Ethan's 1st birthday party!
Ok, I swear that I looked better in person. I think this photo makes me look like a 10lb sausage stuffed in a 5lb casing.
Sweater- Target :: Skirt (talk about nostalgia when I put on a high waisted item!)- F21 (consignment) :: Necklace-Walmart  :: Tights- Target :: Super cool gold shoes I need to take a better photo of - consignment

Monday
Post-yoga class, um...catching up on last min trip errands, I think
Shirt- Limited (consignement) :: Skinny Jeans- F21 :: jacket - Target :: Necklace - Express :: Boots I always wear - Target

As you can see, a few days are missing. I don't think anyone needs to see my I-wore-nothing-but-a-hoodie-and-yoga-pants style.

I am linking up with the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday! You should, too!
the pleated poppy blog

5 comments:

MK said...

I love your purple tights. Very cute outfit!

Abby said...

Cute outfits!

I feel your pain about the sausage casing.. some days I feel so cute & skinny then I see my WIWW pic and I'm like... uh, why is this such a bad angle?! Surely it didn't really look like that!

Thanks for sharing!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love boots...and the color of yours really is a nice contrast with jeans! Love your style! ♥

Morgan said...

You are so cute! I love each one of your outfits. So stylish!

PS I'm glad I'm not the only one that's had multiple ER visits. :)

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Very cute and the boots are great!!