Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

And now I bring you this week's edition of WIWW, complete with the back-from-vacation-blues.

Since we were in Costa Rica last Wednesday, I have 2 weeks worth of photos.

Last Wednesday evening...
I went out for a glass of vino with a good friend. She felt bad that our flight had been canceled.


 Sweater - Target :: Necklace - Bloomingdales :: Belt - Target (my first time wearing a belted frock in public. I felt odd) :: jeans - Kohls :: boots - dept store :: cute dog - Castaway Rescue

Thursday

turtleneck - Kohl's :: sweater - Kohl's :: necklace - Silpada :: Bloom Bag - The Pleated Poppy


 Friday

Cami - ATL :: Cardi - F21 :: Scarf - Charlotte Russe :: Flower pin - Eisley Rae :: Jeans - Kohl's :: Boots - Target :: Sunglesses - Anthro

Sunday
In sunny, beautiful Costa Rica and about to watch the Packers cream the Steelers (and this outfit is as close to Packer gear as I have)
yellow tank - Target :: blue tank - Walmart :: owl necklace - Charlotte Russe :: camo skirt - consignment :: glasses - Anthro :: flops - Teva from REI

Monday
Dinner at the resort
dress - consignment :: chunky bead necklace - J. Crew

Tuesday - at dinner after the day at Manuel Antonio
dress - consigment

Wednesday
At the beach in Jaco, after Ziplining
tank - F21 :: bermudas - Kohl's :: flops - Land's End :: glasses - Anthro :: purse - Target

At dinner that evening
orange top - Anthro :: cami - Costco :: capris - ATL

 
 Yeah - there were a few days I missed. Oh well.
And now, back to cold weather wear. Le Sigh.

Monday
My trippod is missing. Hrm.
Volunteering at school and making a fun day for the fam for V-Day
Tank - Kohl's :: Cardi - J. Crew  :: jeans - Target :: rolled rose pin  - Me


Tuesday
I feel like a douche in a hat, but I hadn't washed my hair, so hence, the hat. 
hat - Target :: shirt - Anthro :: necklaces - Cookie Lee :: jacket - H&M :: flower pin - Anthro (attached to jacket - can you see it? its black)

Wednesday
volunteering at school, errands, the whole Wednesday routine after school... 
 How cool is this ring that I got in Costa Rica? I love it! My man did, too.

Love these shoes. Cute, funky and comfortable! They're gold. Consignment (I think they're Mudd. Isn't that a Kohl's brand?). Its 50F out, so I don't need socks today. Yay!

top - Banana Republic :: skinnies - F21

I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for her weekly What I Wore Wednesday. 
 

the pleated poppy blog

4 comments:

Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

What a lucky girl you are to have been in a warm climate wearing dresses!
And just for the record, my favorite outfit you showed was the one with the hat. You look great in a hat so dont think otherwise:)
I found you though WIWW and would love it if you came over to my blog to enter some fun giveaways I have going on. Right now Im giving away a pair of grey mum earrings from April @ Funky Vintage Kitchen. Theyd look great with that hat:)
XO,
Sarah

Val said...

How fun. Your blog is great!

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

You have great outfits. I especially love the jewelry touches you add to each outfit!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Jealous! I wanna see a beach soon. LOL Ok, your outfits are adorable and so are you in a HAT and with a belt on top. ;-)