Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Another week, another Wednesday. But wait...this time, as I look back at the past 7 days, I appears as though 1) I forgot to take photos, or b) I didn't get my booty out of PJs many times this week.  Did you pick 'b'??  If so...





Yeah, baby! I was a no good, lazy sloth!  But wait. Isn't the purpose of WIWW to hold yourself accountable? To put some effort into getting dressed daily? Yes. Or at least, for me it is. It makes me feel good about myself when I look good. But apparently, I wasn't buying what it was selling this week.

Let's see....Thursday. It was kinda nice out, so I didn't have to dress like a yeti.  I went to hang out at my auntie and uncle's house to visit w/ them and my cousin, her bambino, and my gramma. And then I got to take 2 of my 3 kids to CHW for a rousing round of immunotherapy.

top & skinnies- F21 :: tank- Target :: owl pendant- Charlotte Russe :: shoes- Eco Sneaks by Simple from REI

Friday I walked the dog and wore yoga clothes all. day. long. No need to share.

Saturday morning, my oldest had a basketball game and I decided that I would actually show the parents there that yes, I do indeed shower and own clothes. So I did just that. Except my hair looked awful and bowl-ish.

tshirt- Target :: cardi-Anthro :: jeans- Guess :: boots- Target

 
Sunday? Nope. Wasn't havin' it.  Wore sweats all day, baby. But Monday I got dressed merely because I had to go to the library. And shovel. And its too cold to shovel in yoga pants.  You may or may not notice that I am sporting a pony tail.  Or that my hair is awkward in the photos above. Yeah - I am growing it out a bit. It doesn't look good. And I hate when it touches my collar. Oh, and also? I will not win any sort of fashion awards this week!  But wait! I found my tripod! Yay...that's an improvement, no?

a really old sweater that I'd never wear in public- Banana Republic :: tank- Costco :: even older jeans- Target :: earrings! do you see I am wearing earrings?! - ok, so I have no idea where they are from. I think my husband got them for me years ago.

Today I am putting a leetle effort into it, but not too much. That would be just too much for this week.  I am at home with a little girl who has pinkeye, so its not like we're venturing out.  But I do have to take the boys to piano and my man is coming back from his biznezz trip, so I don't want to look like I've totally given up.
 leggings- F21 :: tanks- target :: sweater- Target (girls) :: scarf- consignment :: pin- me

This week's post will always remind me to TRY HARDER. To put fort EFFORT.
And as usual, I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy. So I can get flogged this week, perhaps?
the pleated poppy blog

5 comments:

Sara F. said...

You totally made me laugh! I think your outfits are adorable! I have so many days that I wonder why I even bother putting an outfit together!

Kris10TX said...

Hahaha! I have no idea why you wouldn't wear that sweater out of the house! I think you look adorable, and your hair is cute up in a ponytail!

Amy said...

I love your last outfit! I need to start wearing my pins in my scarf that looks super cute :)

Ally's Corner said...

You are so funny:-) I think your outfits are cute!!!!

{april kennedy} said...

Awww..you and your outfits are completely adorable. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad we 'met'!