Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Another Wednesday, another linkup of 'what i wore'...an attempt to put myself together each day and not just slop myself into my yoga pants and hooded sweatshirt like i really want to when i am only running to the grocery or library. 

I am not so sure how I feel about this bright red on me. I kinda wish I had gotten the white w/ red stripes. Maybe I'll get the white w/ navy...

shirt-F21 :: jeans-Target :: necklace-Superhero Designs :: earrings-Clare's (found while shopping for bunny earrings for my girlie) :: freckles- all me

dress (worn as shirt)-F21 :: jeans-F21 :: necklace-Cookie Lee :: trusty boots-Target



jeans-F21 :: dress-Target (from consignment) :: tank-Walmart :: cardi-Target :: ballet shoes-Kohl's :: necklace-Walmart

Date night! Dinner at a new place downtown called INdustri cafe.I had snagged a groupon for $15 for $30. Anything as an excuse to go somewhere new that sounds yummy! I had the most divine PB&J (don't judge!) made w/ homemade cashew butter and homemade berry jam and topped w/ homemade kettle chips. Hello calories! So worth it.  We followed that up with a comedy show at Comedy Sportz (see posed photo w/ stuffed horse).
The sitter was already here when I snapped these on the sly in my room.
tank and cardi-Old Navy :: skinnies-Kohls :: necklace-Cookie Lee :: shoes-Miss Sixty from consignment boutique {these shoes say, "call me a bitch again and I'll pee on your leg". I didn't realize that till after I bought them. I just about died!}

Spring Break! Holla! 
We hit the public museum and then Whole Foods for lunch and some restocking of the fridge and pantry.
shirt-Old Navy :: jeggings (dreaded word) and boots-Target :: necklace-Superhero Designs

Right before I met with my stylist. tee hee.

jeans-Target :: shirt-TJ Maxx (or Marshalls?) :: cute new orange wedges-Banana Republic from consignment boutique :: oh shoot -you can't see my cool necklace that I got from a now defunct local boutique. next time.

I am excited to post some new ideas in the next few weeks that the stylist gave me!  

As always, I am linking up with Lindsay, from The Pleated Poppy, who is also celebrating her 4th blogiversary this week!!
 

By the way, I so desperately need a new pair of black ballet flats.  But no time to go on the hunt. Recommendations for cute and comfy, anyone?? 

14 comments:

heather said...

Love, love, love the orange shoes!!!! I've got to get my booty to u-turn soon!!!!! i need some new cute Spring pick-me-ups!

Carri said...

Love the Forever 21 Dress...well shirt! Super Cute!

Jolie said...

your orange wedges are gorgeous, and the yellows made me snort...I love them!!!

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma said...

Could you be any cuter! I love how your fun personality shines through in this post! you are beautiful!

Monica said...

I like the red and white on you. It's really cute. I can't wear red..in anything. Thanks for the nice comment you left over on my blog. Impel is actually on online clothing company. I love their stuff. You can check them out at Impelclothing.com.

Kristen Duke Photography said...

I LOVE your yellow ruffly sweater AND orange fancy shoes!

Colleen said...

Bwaaaahhhaaa, love your consignment shoes---even the ones about peeing! They are darling =)

Jordan said...

Oh my gosh you're so cute and fun! I love your outfits, so pretty.

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

You crack me up, Karri. Your stylist would have thrown her hands up and walked out of my closet--you can't do much (anything??) with jeans and long sleeve tees. I am in SUCH a flipping rut. It is ridiculous.

Next year (both children in uniforms) is MY year!

~ Sarah

Trish said...

Love the orange and yellow shoes!

Not so sure about the red top? Just being honest and I would want you to do the same :)

Also, love the dress you wore as a shirt. I need to learn to do that.

Karri said...

ooooh! 10 comments!! Thanks, everyone, for the lovin'. You sure know how to make a girl feel good!!

Monica-thanks for the tip on Impel!

Trish - thanks, darlin. you know it.xo

Karri said...

And oh yes, I love my new orange shoes. Can't beat $17! Perfect to make me feel springy!!

Megan said...

It's so good to see you loving life AND fashion.
Cheers to you!

Eisley Rae Clothing said...

Do you ever NOT look cute? I'm thinking no. I love that grey/navy dress/shirt. Both ways I've seen you wear it now look adorable. I'm so crazy jealous of your awesome thrifting shoe finds! Amazing.