Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I had nuthin'.  It didn't mean I wasn't dressed nice the past 7 days, because I was. Friday I went to a cocktail hour. Saturday I went out for dinner w/ my girls for a birthday celebration (not mine).  And on Monday, I even wore some super cute new shoes to my book club.  But I didn't take photos.
So today, after cleaning up and getting dressed, I thought I'd upload today's photo.


shirt: Old Navy
cami: Costco
jeans: Marlow {dudes. these jeans are $100 jeans that i got for $4.99 at GW. i kid you not. they are superb! the denim is comfy, they fit great, no saggy crotch that i seem to get in some pants. love the whiskered bottoms, the baked creases at the hips}
shoes: Carlos, by Carlos Santana

Once again, I am linking up with Lindsey


and Nina
Momma Go Round

4 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Wow! I just love finding designer clothes at Wal-mart prices. I buy a lot of my jeans on eBay.

Nicole said...

Wow that's an awesome deal! they are great jeans!

Eisley Rae Clothing said...

That's an awesome deal. I need to do some thrifting down in LA. Ours aren't good for much more than mason jars and other glass stuff. (Like milk glass, which I LOVE) You look great though. Those shoes.. I love those shoes.

Krissy said...

Great jeans! and great deal! :)