Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I don't have much to contribute this week. I spent the majority of the past 7 days in the horizontal position with a box of Puffs and a hot mug of tea stationed by my side.

This is Sunday. I got to go out for Mexican {including yummy skinny margaritas!} at a local place with two wonderful ladies from my 'hood.
This is a top/cardi combo that Annie, the stylist put together. I would have never thought to pair green with the rose, but it totally worked.

 
cardigan-Anthropologie :: tank-not sure. from U-Turn Consignment, though :: cami- Target :: jeans- Kohls :: necklace- JCrew (also U-Turn) :: *shey*[b] camera strap
Love these shoes!! I just got them from this local boutique called Gracie's. They are European and the leather is butter soft. They have a small consignment section, but even their regular merchandise is not badly priced for a boutique
Ooooh! Grape legs and gold toes!
I got dressed today and volunteered in my daughter's classroom. I needed something bright and cheery because its been so darn gloomy and cold out!

Brrrrr!!! Its cold out!

pencil skirt-F21 (consignment) :: tank, cardi & tights- Target ::  shoes- consignment :: necklace- Charlotte Russe

Oh...my darn SUV is so high up that when I went to jump up into it, I split the back slit of my skirt up to my nether regions! EEK! Thankfully that was after school and I left my long jacket on during errand running.

I am linking up with Lindsey for WIWW and Nina for Real Momma, Real Style...

the pleated poppy blog
Momma Go Round

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

Everyone has been sick!! Its going around.... but you do look cute when you venture out. I LOVE those shoes from Gracies! Love them!!

Trish said...

Such cute outfits and your hair looks so great!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

Glad you are feeling better. I am loving all your outfits! The boutique shoes are seriously just adorable. LOVE them!

Eisley Rae Clothing said...

So cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoe's! They're so cute. Everything from Europe is better I think!