Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ode to Napolean Dynamite



Yesterday, I hauled my non-morning self to Kohl's early in the morning to get the twinadoes some winter boots so that they would stop looking so sullen and would be able to play in the snow, like they had been dying to for the past 24 hours.
Much to my dismay and attempts to convince them how cool the other boots were, they picked the princess boots and the spiderman boots, both with flashing lights. Tackiness in its finest! (if you know me, you know how much I hate character wear on my kids, unless its PJs)
But alas, it made them happy. So off we went with the boots.
And I don't think they've taken them off since.
Their cousin Sara babysat for them last night, and when we got home, we were informed that yes, they were in bed with their boots on. When I went to take Norah's off, she woke up and groggily said, "no! da princess boots. da princess boots on." I've got to think that it can't be comfy?

No comments: