Thursday, June 17, 2010

Keeping them occupied - HELP!

Summer: I had grand plans. However, on Tuesday during a simple gardening moment, I threw out my back and have pretty much been vertical since then. Grrrr. I hear a lot of "I am booooorrrred." Seriously? I mean, come on. Where's the imagination, kids?! What they want is for me to say, "go ahead, play Wii." And I am not going to. This is summer. Wii is not a beautiful outside summertime toy.
Help me! What can I occupy them with?? Crafts they can gather themselves? Ideas?

2 comments:

heather said...

Are you okay???? I know I'm late seeing this, but do you need anything or any help???

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

I just wanted to stop in and say hello!! You may not remember me but I remember you from WAAAAAAAAAY back on UB/UW and we started a thread recently about way back then and it made me think of you!!! So I went to OUAL and found a post by you that had your blog!! I keep thinking about joining there but don't know who all would remember me. I was cillycharlie/Cillybaby and then finally my name - Priscilla. I added your blog to my feed! Hope to hear from you :)