Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!


The kids had a great time trick or treating this past Saturday. Surprisingly, it was my first ToT I've spent with them (bedrest-vacation-vacation), so I've never seen just how nuts the neighborhood gets. People and libations everywhere!
Norah and Elliott got much further than I thought they would. At first, I wasn't sure they'd make it, because they were trying to go into people's houses and were dejecting certain types of candy given to them, demanding other kinds in the bowl instead. They would also sneak a handful while the treater was sticking a treat in their pumpkin. Little stinkers!
Aidan and Taylor took off running and were gone till they could get no more in their buckets. You could say they had a good time.

No comments: