Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday, Babies!



Wow. 6 years. It does not seem like it has been 6 years. It seems like just yesterday I was laying in that bed like a beached whale, trying hard not to wish time away, missing Aidan. Driving back and forth to the hospital every day to sit with you all day, for 42 days. Learning the lingo of the NICU. Sleepless nights. Colic. Oh my - the crying. It was relentless. And just like it started, it stopped (right as I was about to lose my mind!). Your little personalities were there from day one - the laid back one and the feisty one. The overachiever who wanted to do everything early and the one who loved to chill out and take his time. If you could do it laying down, it was even better. Its still that way.
Its been a wild ride, a blur at times, but a wonderful 6 years overall. You two are the best.

1 comment:

tracey said...

Aw, so cute. I have twin girls, so I can relate to A LOT of this!