Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take Your Child To Work Day


Hopefully Aidan had/is having more fun than his expression shows here. lol.
I'll have to come back and talk about what they did today. I can't remember what was on the agenda.

Edited:

Yes, he had a fantastic time. They started the day with photos, and activity, and a welcome, and the kids were divided into groups. First they did a service activity (making no-sew blankets to donate), then the all-important snack break, then on to marketing, where they learned how to make a logo. From there, they moved on to a teamwork activity (I think he said they played the card game, War), and they finished up with technology, where they did an emailing activity. Then lunch with dad and a big ole goody bag to take home.

When I went to pick him up, he gave me that, "WTF you doin' here?" look. I am sure part of it was the novelty of being in dad's office is pretty cool. But the other part? He was borrowing another child's Nintendo DS. Which he pines for on a weekly basis. Which Mean Mama won't buy him.

No comments: