Sunday, June 07, 2009

They never cease to crack me up

Friday, I was at my regular after-school-pick-up playtime at Meghan's and Elliott was taking forever in the bathroom. He finally came back outside, looked at us, and it was a scene from a commercial: mouth open, teeth exposed, and then he slowly licked his top teeth, making that smacking, clean teeth, satisfied noise, and then he said, "I just brushed my teeth!"
What?! We were cracking up. Come to find out, he apparently does this every Friday when we're at their house. Oops. So we had a conversation about how you don't use someone else's toothbrush. Ew. Ew ew ew.

Saturday, I set out for the neighborhood rummage sales and the kids saw Kelly and I leave. Apparently, the boys got their piggy banks and snuck down the street and Aidan came home with a THIGHMASTER!!!!!!! He said something to the effect of, "daddy, aren't you proud of me? I got something I can exercise with!" Daddy made him promptly return said Thighmaster.

1 comment:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I know I'm behind, but this post just made me crack up. Hilarious stuff!!

~ Sarah