Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Take-a-Look-Tuesday


After having purchased a yard of this gorgeous fabric on Cyber Monday from one of my fave local fabric stores, Drawstring Studio (she has an Etsy store, too!).  The fabric is Fandango by Kate Spain for Moda.  I fell in love with it when I first saw it in her store, but had no idea what to do with it.  I brought a sample home with me and when I saw it on sale, I decided that it would be the perfect fabric to bring some color into my living room! Its got the yellow from my walls and the turquoise that I love so much and the browns from my sofa and chairs.
Why did I put off making the pillow covers for so long? Who knows. Procrastination is what I am best at. It was easy peasy lemon squeezy, that's certain! I just did some simple envelope covers for a set of 18x18 pillows I picked up at Target (their cheap ReStyle brand).  1 yard was the perfect amount for 2 of those pillows.
Ta da!


 I am linking up with Mandy at Sugar Bee Craft Edition for her Take a Look Tuesday. Check it out!

No comments: