Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mindless Musings of a Tired Mama

As I was laying in bed with my sick Ellie this morning, Aidan was in the playroom, playing. Or so I thought. When I got up, I found that most of what had been on the shelves was now in a pile in the middle of the playroom floor. I commented on the mess and Aidan looked up at me and said, "Its not a mess, mommy. I made an accident scene."
Oh...so that is what they're calling it these days.

Bedtime with Miss Norah was a total success last night! I couldn't be more happy!!! She actually slept until 8:30 am today, which is completely unheard of! Definately her mama's girl....loves sleeping in!
I hope this is a sign of things to come. How nice would that be?
Of course, I am sure Elliott will be a total pill to go from crib to bed. Isn't that how it works?

Elliott came down with some odd virus last night....fever, shivers, puking. Yuck. This morning, he was eating a popscicle and looked at me and said, "mommy, I shaking." And yup...poor baby was totally shaking. :( So pathetic. When he talked to his grandma on the phone, he made sure he mentioned that he puked in mommy's bed and that he just ate a green popscicle. Whether or not she understood him, is another story.

They all keep me on my toes. I wonder if there will ever be a day of boredom?

No comments: