Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hi ho, hi ho. Its off to scrap I go!

Do you scrap?
I started scrapping after Aidan was born.  I will say "scrap" in the loosest of terms.  Over the years, I learned more and found my little niche.
I really enjoy scrapping. Its a creative outlet for me and the kids just love looking at their albums.  I certainly don't scrap every photo. Or every occasion. I try to focus on photos that really speak to me.
I certainly don't scrap as much as I'd like, either. Its always been a goal to do it more often. I am not a digital gal. I enjoy the different textures of the real stuff too much.

Tomorrow I leave for my annual scrapbook retreat in Illinois with a group of moms that I've known for 10 years now. Its a great weekend getaway filled with intense laughter and snorting, being silly, not enough sleep, creativity, and too much food and a bit of libations.

Au revoir!

5 comments:

heather said...

I'm not a scrapper but that sounds awesome! Just time with friends to be creative and be silly! Have an great weekend!!!!

Trish said...

Have a great time!!!

beckley said...

you're leaving today?! sad! i mean, have fun! but i was meaning to see what you were doing after school the next two days.

well, have fun. tell chris to let us know if he needs any kid help. we're around all weekend, for a change!

The Feminist Housewife said...

That sounds like SO much fun. I'm jealous. I think I need to institute an annual scrapbook retreat.

Unlike you, I STOPPED scrapping when my first child was born. I have so much to catch up on....

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

Wow! That sounds like such a blast! Have fun!