Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

On this sunny, chilly Thursday,  I'm linking up with Sydney of The Daybook who, each week, hosts Awkward and Awesome Thursday.  If you haven't checked out The Daybook yet, take a gander on over.  Sydney is funny, too cute, and has serious fashion sense (best wardrobe I've ever seen on a student, yo.)

Awkward:
*My obsession with watching the trainwreck that is Teen Mom 2.
*Walking around the store yesterday, not realizing that my spanx were causing my pants to slide down and I was inadvertantly exposing said spanx to the store as I was bending over. Woot.
*My hair that is overdue for a trim/style/color.

Awesome:
*Conferences with the teachers when they tell you that your kids rock the hizzy
*Getting emailed love notes from your kids, signed with tons of 'xoxoxox'
*Smitten Kitchen's chocolate stout cake recipe. OH YUM.



No comments: