Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Can I get a heck yeah?

I won! I am a winner! Winner winner, chicken dinner, baby!!!!
Recently, April at Funky Vintage Lovely was giving away a $25 giftcard for Bonhomie Jewelry. And you're looking at the winner! I am pretty sure I want the 'sweetheart charm', but I need to look at all her stuff again.  Because I like a lot of the custom charm necklaces.  Decisions, decisions!!!!  I am also pretty certain I want a necklace from Funky Vintage Lovely.  I just need to decide -- a flower (grey mum? turquoise peony?) or a LaLaLovely necklace. Hrm.....




Today I had my style consult with, ahem, my stylist. Ok. So she's not mine. But she was mine for 90 minutes.  And I will certainly use her again!  She was won-der-ful. And very, very insightful.  With my permission, she purged the pieces that needed to go. And then she put together some outfits for me, honing in on spring/summer tops and how to layer them for this weather and also pieces I wasn't sure what to do with.  I now feel more confident about my wardrobe and I also feel like its much more versatile. I am so happy I did this!!!  Now I just need to replace a few things...nothing too pricey, thankfully.  Just some capris mostly and a pair of khakis.  And of course, there's the yearly replacement of the white tees and some of the ribbed tanks. Its all good.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Yay for winning and Yay for the stylist!! Can't wait to see what lovely outfits she put together for you!