Monday, March 28, 2011

Five Senses Monday

Sadie at {simply delicious} did a Five Senses post today and I decided that I am copying her using her as inspiration for today's post.

SMELLING
Hot, yummy, warm, hazelnut coffee. And pumpkin spice scented candle. Both an attempt to make me feel warm.

SEEING
A messy, messy house. The kids are on Spring Break and the house looks like a disaster lived in. Plus there is displaced stuff all over the foyer and our room while hubs finishes the closet.
HEARING
My kids playing. Getting along? Say it is not so. Happy noises.  My dog, pacing, because its the dinner hour.

TASTING
Coffee (decaf). A dark, french roast. Yum. With a nice blend of half and half and some chemically enhanced hazelnut creamer.

FEELING
Happy. We had a good day. First day of Spring Break - we hit the public museum
And then Whole Foods for lunch and some grocery shopping. We all had fun. 
Yet...
Overwhelmed. Yesterday's discovery of mold and some underlying water issue is stressing me out.
And...
Excited. Tomorrow we're taking the kids to an indoor waterpark for the day. AND I am escaping for a few hours by myself in the afternoon because I have my wardrobe consultation!

By the way...check out Sadie's Blog. She's creative, inspiring, and girl can get it done! She did an awesome Anthro inspired bedroom on her own! And her babygirl is super adorable. 

1 comment:

Trish said...

Can not wait to hear how your wardrobe consultation goes!!! Enjoy the day at the water park! :)