Wednesday, March 09, 2011

But....what about *this* Wedensday?

Today I had one of those days. You know...blah.  I woke up and it had snowed. A lot. Sigh. In March.  I don't know if I can take it anymore.  I had my vacation, but I thought I'd see the light when we returned. And I just can't see it yet.   This grey funk from the grey cold weather...it just gets to me and affects my every piece of being, no matter how hard I try. I am not motivated to do anything, which affects my being.  And to top that off, as I was shoveling the 60lb wet snow today,
I hurt my shoulder, and that stabbing, never ending pain made me cranky all day.   Good times, eh?  So when I went to get dressed, that was just the icing on the cake.  I was frantically putting things on and ripping them off. Nothing felt right or looked good.  I am so sick of the winter wardrobe. Of boots.  (and I totally need one of those computer programs that Alicia Silverstone's character, Cher, had in Clueless).

I. Need. To. Move.  I have yet to convince the husband of this, but he knows how I feel. I just don't know if he *gets* it.  When the move to Austin fell through (when the job offer was revoked, which was a good thing in the end, because well, we would have been jobless months down the line, I am sure), I cried. For hours. And on and off for days.  Every day, I picture sunshine and sand and blue waters.

I try and use imaging to get me through the winter and spring.  And its just not working so well anymore.  Dear husband, please oh please, restore some sanity to your wife.

2 comments:

beckley said...

But if you move, we will miss you too much! Way more than you hate winter, so no moving!!!

=)

I have a fun idea for a photo shoot to get us through march...one day after school =)

Sheila said...

Dood. That is way too much snow. I'm sorry you hurt yourself!

We only get a little snow in Atlanta...